ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set
This skill set is designed for people wishing to undertake the testing, tagging and reporting of portable/ hand held low voltage electrical equipment using a portable appliance tester (PAT). These competencies are in addition to competencies already gained in the relevant field to which the electrical work is incidental or a primary and regular function of the work. Learners will be developing skills in working safely on portable/hand held electrical equipment, using the portable appliance tester, testing electrical equipment as per Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760.
* Participants must hold a ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling registration
Unit requirements for completion of this Skill Set
- ICTCBL301 Install, terminate and certify structured cabling installation
- ICTCBL302 Install and terminate optical fibre cable on customer premises
- ICTCBL303 Install and terminate coaxial cable
- ICTCBL304 Perform cable and system test on customer premises
- Fee for service
ICTSS00058 ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set is Nationally Recognised Training.