ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge required to install, maintain and modify telecommunications customer cabling in domestic and commercial premises in accordance with Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) requirements.
* Non electricians
Unit requirements for completion of this Skill Set
- ICTCBL236 Install, maintain and modify customer premises communications cabling: ACMA Restricted Rule
- ICTCBL237 Install, maintain and modify customer premises communications cabling: ACMA Open Rule
- ICTTEN201 Use electrical skills in telecommunications work
- ICTTEN202 Use hand and power tools
- ICTWHS204 Follow work health and safety and environmental policy and procedures
- ICTCMP202 Perform restricted customer premises broadband cabling work: ACMA Restricted Rule
- Fee for service
ICTSS00062 ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set is Nationally Recognised Training.