UEESS00048 Data Communications - ACMA 'Open' Cabling Provider
This Skill Set meets the minimum ACMA ‘prescribed level of knowledge and skill that safeguards matters of health, safety, network integrity and addresses matters of interoperability where customer equipment and standard telephone service are involved’ for ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling Provider Registration.
Unit requirements for completion of this Skill Set
- UEENEEF102A Install and maintain cabling for multiple access to telecommunication services
- UEENEEE101A Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEE102A Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in d.c. circuits
- UEENEEE105A Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
- UEENEEE107A Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- Fee for service
UEESS00048 UEESS00048 Data Communications - ACMA 'Open' Cabling Provider is Nationally Recognised Training.