Temporary Skills Shortage Program (TSS)
The TSS Skills Assessment Program is an assessment pathway for applicants applying for a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa, who:
- work in a nominated occupation and hold a passport from a nominated country or Special Administrative Region (SAR) as indicated below;
- are required by the Department of Home Affairs (Home Affairs) to have a skills assessment for temporary migration.
The aims of this program is to ensure successful applicants can contribute immediately to Australia’s skilled workforce.
Successful applicants will receive a Trades Recognition Service Assessment Result.
Before submitting an application for TSS skills assessment, we recommend reading the full TSS Program Outline document.
Pathway 1 – For applicants who do not have a relevant Australian VET qualification.
Pathway 2 – For applicants who have a relevant Australian VET qualification or a current, identified Australian occupational licence.
Read more about eligibility and the process for each pathway in the TSS Program Outline document.
- Automotive Electrician
- Diesel Fitter
- Diesel Motor Mechanic
- Fitter (General)
- Fitter and Turner
- Metal Fabricator
- Metal Fitter and Machinists (Not Elsewhere Classified)
- Metal Machinist (First Class)
- Motor Mechanic (General)
- Pressure Welder
- Sheetmetal Trades Worker
- Welder (First Class)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Ireland (Republic of)
- Macedonia (Republic of)
- Moldova (Republic of)
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Vatican City State
Full Program Outline
Before applying, we recommend you read the full TSS Program Outline document which include information on eligibility criteria and the costs involved.Download TSS Outline
If you need assistance before registering you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively call (Aus) +61 7 3414 5999 or (UK) +44 20 3376 1555.